Building Regulations (Consultancy)
Having a background in Building Control, Anglia Building Consultants are able to provide advice and guidance on the Building Regulations and achieving Building Control Compliance. We can offer you the following services:
- Provide you with a building regulations specification for your project.
- Preparation of plans and details and submission of building control applications.
- Negotiate with Building Control to ensure the satisfactory completion of your project.
- Highlight potential problem areas of non-compliance.
- Fire Risk Strategies – We can provide fire risk strategies for your proposed building, showing compliance with the building regulations.
- Liaise with Building Control and the Fire Authority to ensure approval of the design.
- Access Statements – We can provide you with an access statement to help justify your philosophy and approach to inclusive design. This is something your Building Control provider will generally require particularly where the design has not followed the recommendations and requirements of the building regulations.